Synology đã có bản cập nhật DSM 7.0.1-42214 RC. Bạn có thể cập nhật thủ công để lên luôn và ngay bây giờ…
- Lưu ý: Bản cập nhật sẽ khởi động lại thiết bị của bạn.
DSM 7.0.1-42214 RC
- DSM 7.0.1 will restart your Synology NAS.
- After installing DSM 7.0.1, you will not be able to downgrade to a previous DSM version.
- Before updating, your Synology NAS should be running DSM 6.2 or above versions.
- Reserve extra time to complete DSM 7.0.1 update. The DSM update takes 10 to 20 minutes, while package update may take more than an hour. The actual time depends on the computing power of your model, the number of media indexing files, and the number of packages installed.
- If you’re performing a clean installation, make sure to complete the installation with find.synology.com or Synology Assistant 7.0-50029 or above.
- To avoid possible compatibility issues, users who installed Active Insight, Synology Photos, and Secure SignIn mobile applications during DSM 7.0 Preview/Beta programs should update the applications to the latest version after the DSM update.
- DSM 7.0.1 consumes more system resources, including memory. If your model has less than 1 GB of memory, updating to DSM 7.0.1 may affect system performance.
- This version of DSM is compatible with the models below.
- FS-Series: FS6400, FS3600, FS3400, FS3017, FS2017, FS1018
- SA-Series: SA3600, SA3400, SA3200D
- 21-Series: RS2821RP+, RS2421RP+, RS2421+, RS1221RP+, RS1221+, DS1821+, DS1621+, DS1621xs+, DVA3221, RS4021xs+, RS3621xs+, RS3621RPxs
- 20-Series: RS820RP+, RS820+, DS1520+, DS920+, DS720+, DS620slim, DS420+, DS420j, DS220+, DS220j, DS120j
- 19-Series: RS1219+, RS819, DS2419+II, DS2419+, DS1819+, DS1019+, DS419slim, DS119j, DVA3219, RS1619xs+
- 18-Series: RS2818RP+, RS2418RP+, RS2418+, RS818RP+, RS818+, DS1618+, DS918+, DS718+, DS418, DS418play, DS418j, DS218+, DS218, DS218play, DS218j, DS118, RS3618xs, DS3018xs
- 17-Series: RS217, DS1817+, DS1817, DS1517+, DS1517, RS4017xs+, RS3617xs+, RS3617xs, RS3617RPxs, RS18017xs+, DS3617xs, DS3617xsII
- 16-Series: RS2416RP+, RS2416+, RS816, DS916+, DS716+II, DS716+, DS416, DS416play, DS416slim, DS416j, DS216+II, DS216+, DS216, DS216play, DS216j, DS216se, DS116, RS18016xs+
- 15-Series: RS815RP+, RS815+, RS815, DS2415+, DS1815+, DS1515+, DS1515, DS715, DS415+, DS415play, DS215+, DS215j, DS115, DS115j, RC18015xs+, DS3615xs, DS2015xs
- 14-Series: RS2414RP+, RS2414+, RS814RP+, RS814+, RS814, RS214, DS414, DS414slim, DS414j, DS214+, DS214, DS214play, DS214se, DS114, RS3614xs+, RS3614xs, RS3614RPxs
- 13-Series: DS2413+, DS1813+, DS1513+, DS713+, DS213j, RS3413xs+, RS10613xs+
- USB devices (Wi-Fi dongle, Bluetooth dongle, 3G/4G dongle, USB DAC/speaker, and DTV dongle) are no longer supported. If your Synology NAS is currently connected via a wireless dongle, it will be disconnected after the update.
- DSM 7.0.1 ends support for ext3. We strongly suggest backing up the data stored on your ext3 volumes and transferring the data to volumes with supported file systems before the update.
- DSM 7.0.1 by default disables NTLMv1 and enables NTMLv2 only, so SMB clients (e.g., Windows XP devices, media players, network printers, smart TVs, and IP cameras) won’t be able to access your Synology NAS. To restore the connection after the update, go to Control Panel > File Services > SMB > Advanced Settings > Others and enable NTLMv1 authentication.
- NFSv4.1 and related advanced functions (multipathing) are no longer supported on Synology NAS models with the following package architectures: Alpine, Alpine4k, armada38x, Avoton, Braswell, Bromolow, Cedarview, Grantley, Monaco. If you had previously enabled NFSv4 and NFSv4.1, the maximum NFS protocol is set to NFSv4 by default after the update. For more information about the package architecture of your model, please refer to this article.
- Creating SSD caches on block-level LUNs is no longer supported. Existing SSD caches for block LUNs will function normally after the update.
- NT4 domains are no longer supported. Current NT4 domains will be unavailable after the update.
- The URLs used by DSM when updating or running services have been modified. Please read this article and make sure that your firewall rules are configured appropriately.
- iSCSI Manager will become SAN Manager. Please refer to package release notes for more details.
- When you reconnect to iSCSI targets from your VMware ESXi hosts after the DSM update, the datastores on the LUNs that are mapped to the targets may not be mounted properly. This only happens to LUNs created before the update. The resolution can be found in VMware Knowledge Base.
- To provide comprehensive TLS support and ensure compatibility, the TLS/SSL profile level in Modern compatibility will automatically change to Intermediate Compatibility after the update.
- EZ-Internet is merged with Router Configuration in Control Panel. To set up port forwarding, go to Control Panel > External Access > Router Configuration.
- Python3 is merged into DSM as a built-in service. The original Python3 package will be unavailable in Package Center and you can remove it manually.
- The following DDNS providers are removed from the service provider list at Control Panel > External Access > DDNS:
CloudNS, DNO-O-Matic, DNSEXIT, Dynamic DO!.jp, Joker.com, RU-CENTER, TwoDNS.de, Variomedia, Zoneedit.com
- The updated QuickConnect connection is secured with an SSL certificate, and your QuickConnect domain will be passed to Let’s Encrypt for certificate application purposes. Please refer to the Services Data Collection Disclosure for more details.
- Security Advisor by default enables Login Analysis and certain custom account detection check items after the update.
- Video conversion to FLV and MPEG-4 Part 2 formats on the following models is no longer supported.
- 20-Series: DS120j
- 19-Series: DS119j
- 16-Series: DS216se
- 15-Series: DS215j, DS115, DS115j
- 14-Series: RS814, RS214, DS414, DS414slim, DS414j, DS214+, DS214, DS214se, DS114
- 13-Series: DS213j
- Hybrid Share Service is built-in with DSM 7.0.1 and is currently in beta. It will be installed along with the update.
- Synology Moments and Photo Station will be upgraded to and merged as Synology Photos. If you would like to use Synology Photos on your mobile devices, please install the iOS/Android app. See this page for more details.
- Cloud Station Server and Cloud Station ShareSync will be upgraded to and merged with Synology Drive Server. If you are using any Cloud Station Suite applications (Cloud Station Server, Cloud Station Drive, Cloud Station Backup, Cloud Station ShareSync, or DS cloud), you must switch to their counterparts in the Synology Drive Suite to ensure compatibility. See this page for more details.
- MariaDB 5 is incompatible with DSM 7.0.1. To update to DSM 7.0.1, please install MariaDB 10, migrate the database, and uninstall MariaDB 5 in Package Center first.
- If you cannot find certain Synology approved third-party packages in Package Center, check this article for the latest status of the packages. For other third-party packages, please contact their developers for more information.
- The following packages are no longer supported:
Cloud Station Server (replaced by Synology Drive Server), Cloud Station ShareSync (replaced by Synology Drive Server), Discourse, DokuWiki, Drupal, Drupal8, DVBLink, GitLab, GLPI, Hasplm, Java7, Java8, LimeSurvey, Logitech® Media Server, LXQt, Magento, Magento2, MantisBT, Moments (replaced by Synology Photos), Mono, Moodle, Node.js 0.10, Node.js 0.12, Node.js v4, Node.js v6, Node.js v8, Odoo 8, OpenERP 6.1, OpenERP 7.0, OrangeHRM, Orthanc, osCommerce, osTicket, PHP PEAR, Photo Station (replaced by Synology Photos), phpBB, Piwik, Podcast Generator, PrestaShop, PrestaShop1.7, PythonModule, Redmine, Ruby, Spree, SugarCRM, SVN, Synology File Manager, Tomcat6, Tomcat7, TVMosaic, Webalizer
- After you update to Web Station 3.0.0-0308, a web_packages shared folder will be created by default to store files from installed third-party packages (e.g., phpMyAdmin).
- Supports migrating SA3200D system configurations when users perform HDD migration.
- Added support for memory cache mirroring across controllers for better data consistency on SA3200D.
- Added support for the “Sync remote mounted folders” option for Shared Folder Sync.
- Supports creating volumes of up to 1 PB in Btrfs (Peta Volume) format on the XS/XS+, SA (SA3200D excluded), and FS-series models. (Learn more)
- Added support for data deduplication on Btrfs volumes on certain models. (Learn more)
- Supports notifying users when there is insufficient storage for metadata.
- Fixed an issue where DSM might not automatically reconnect to a VPN after disconnection.
- Fixed the sorting issue on the View Details page in Resource Monitor > Performance > Disks when a USB drive is connected.
- Fixed an issue where the display in Volume Settings in Storage Manager was incorrect once users pinned the desktop widgets.
- Fixed an issue where the throughput in Resource Monitor might not be displayed correctly when the system network traffic or the throughput of disks or volumes was heavy.
- Fixed an issue where when users used third-party extensions to change the DSM theme, they couldn’t customize the wallpaper.
- Fixed an issue where when non-administrator users shared files with password-protected links, the file names were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a healthy drive might be falsely detected as malfunctioning after it was swapped with a failed drive in the same storage pool when the system was shut down. The issue would cause the degraded storage pool to crash or become missing.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities. (Synology-SA-21:25)
Tải về và cài đặt.
- Bạn vào đây để tải về: tại đây !
- Lưu ý: Nhớ chọn đúng Model thiết bị của bạn.
- Bản này không chạy được trên các thiết bị XPEnology.
- Xem hướng dẫn cập nhật DSM cho NAS Synology tại đây.
Chúc các bạn thành công !
- Synology NAS – Hướng dẫn cập nhật DSM
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 6.2.3-25423 (đã thu hồi)
- Synology NAS – DS220+ DS420+ DS720+ DS920+
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 6.2.3-25426
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2
- Synology NAS – Đã có thể tải về DSM 7.0 Preview
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 3
- Synology gửi thông báo tổ chức sự kiện 2021 AND BEYOND
- Synology NAS – Đã có thể tải về DSM 7.0 Beta
- Synology DS920+ – Mình đã cập nhật lên DSM 7.0 Beta
- Synology NAS – Plex Media Server đã “chơi” với DSM 7.0 (Cập nhật: Hỗ trợ chính thức)
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 6.2.4-25556
- Synology NAS – Synology chuẩn bị có bản cập nhật tiếp theo cho DSM 7 ???
- Synology NAS – Đã có bản Synology DSM 7.0 RC
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.0-41890 (Bản chính thức)
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.0-41890 (Bản vá lỗi 19/7)
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 2
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.0.1-42214 RC (Đang xem)
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.0.1-4.2218 Update 1 & 6.2.4-25556 Update 3
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.0.1-4.2218 Update 2
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1 Beta (Cập nhật link tải)
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.0.1-4.2218 Update 3
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1-42661
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1-42661 Update 2
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1-42661 Update 3
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1-42661 Update 4
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1.1-42962
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 1
- Synology NAS – Cập nhật DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 2